Life on the Open Road


 Hello, Let me start this blog by introducing myself. My name is Robert Hempel. My wife Terah and I, and our 2 girls (a Boxer named Mercy and a Boston Terrier named Skout), live full time in a 5th wheel RV and we travel around the country. Why? well, that is a good question and the answer is two-fold. First, because we ALL Love to Travel, and Second, because we can. We both work full time from home and have the flexibility to do so from anywhere in the country provided we have wifi access. We just recently started this new adventure of being on the road and we plan on sharing every minute of it. (You all know that is figuratively speaking because we couldn't possibly share "every minute" of it). But we will share as much as possible. How is that? Better? Good. Also, because I am an affiliate marketer, I will be trying out, writing and sharing reviews of different products of literally every variety and niche. For example, I will be reviewing anything from those cute little fold up wagons that you see people pulling at flea markets and amusement parks to dietary supplements, (which I have a good one by the way and will be talking about it soon so stay tuned). I also would like to give you a little background about myself just so you can get to know me a little better. I am 51 years old, (just had a birthday recently... Yay!!!!!), and I am retired from the Military. When I tell people that they always ask, "Oh Yeah? What Branch?" and my answer is this... "3 of them. I started out in the Marines and did 6 years, I got out and was out for about 6 months and started to miss the Military Lifestyle so I joined the National Guard and did 8 years. While I was in the national guard I had the opportunity to be a Drill Sergeant at Fort Knox, KY and I was on the drill field the day that the 9-11 incident happened. That was Truly a Sad Day. After that incident, I decided that I wanted to go back to Active Duty and I transitioned from the National Guard to the US Army. I did another 2 1/2 years and was given the option to take an early retirement which I accepted and I left the Military in December of 2003. Since then I have decided to go back to school and I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from the University of North Texas and Graduated in December of 2019. Wow!!!! I am sure you are thinking that is a LOT. Well, it is and that's okay. Here is a brief rundown of my military service, I went to Saudi Arabia for Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm, I went to Somalia Africa for Operation Restore Hope, I was a Drill Sergeant, a Crew Chief, a Scout/Sniper, a Unit Armorer, and other duties. I can now look back on my life and see that I have had a LOT of Different Life Experiences and I am able to use what I have learned in my life to help others, which incidentally, is where my passion is. (It's why I got a degree in Social Work). So, that's a little about me. I hope you have enjoyed this introduction as much as I have enjoyed typing it. I also hope you stay tuned for future blog posts and reviews of the products that I will be sharing with you. Until Then, Stay Safe, Stay Humble, Stay Kind, and God Bless You!!! 

Please Check Out my Website HERE and my LinkTree site HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe's, Grill's, & Places to Chill!!!